Saturday, July 30, 2011

These are the Days...

...of the beauty of summer.






...and taking a few moments to visit
a favorite, colorful summertime spot:
the local Farmer's Market.
{Still looking for the elusive blueberry crumb pie...!}

Where do YOU like to go for a breather & a smile during the summer?

PS. Our PaperPumpkin etsy shop is 3 years old today! I am continually amazed at how quickly time goes by, the older I get. It really has been a fun three years!


I've evolved to using more fabrics than paper lately, but I'm certain my love and devotion to all things paper will show up in shoppe again soon.  My affair with fab fabrics is still running rampant, and here are some new magnets to prove it.  Ah well...it can't be helped. Fabrics call to me.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend, dear friends!
May it be colorful!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are such a feast for my eyes!! I too love the farmers market!!! Enjoy these last snippets of days of....doing whatever we want!!!
Congrats on your etsy birthday my dear!!

Lesley Edmonds said...

Happy Weekend to you too Kathy. Lovely summer photos. I like to go to Sidmouth, a seaside town in the south of Devon just a 20 minute drive away. I always feel close to my Mum there as that is where she grew up.
x

trump said...

I enjoy going to most farmers markets, and you really can save a little money, and get a better product. Richard

DancingMooney said...

Cherries and blueberries and flowers, oh my! :)

Sorry, don't ask me why that came to mind, but it did! Cute farmers market... and I love those new fabrics too! The leaves are super cute... Happy Etsy anniversary Kathy! Yay!! ♥

Wildflowerhouse said...

I hope your computer trouble ends soon for you! I love your magnets and will have to visit your etsy. My etsy needs revamping, but hope to add some journals soon. Have a good August.

Netty said...

Terrific pictures of the market, so many lush colours. Loving your beautiful fabric pieces. Have a great week, Annette x

Lancerika said...

Picking blueberries and peaches from the trees
(tasting them as you go) and baking a blueberry
Crumble...summer bliss:)
Congrats on your etsyversary!
Wish you a colourful August
like the sunflowers...

Createology said...

Your outing to the local Farmers Market looks like a lovely time. I think I would have had to get some of those peaches and a bouquet of sunflowers. Sunny Summer Smiles...