This is what I was working on yesterday afternoon.
when the sky looked beautiful out my windows.
I wasn't feeling well, but this made me happy.
And this is where I struggle with what to write.
I don't want to sound mellow-dramatic,
but if this helps someone out there who is sensitive and allergic,
perhaps a loved one, that will be a good thing.
For those of who know me here, you know I haven't felt well
in quite a while. Breathing has been difficult
and by the time I found this little scrap, "inhale. exhale.", I was marveling
at how I found the perfect detail to add to my journal spread.
Sounds so easy, but was growing so hard all of a sudden.
I glued it on...then felt all of my faculties leaving...
tissue paper body...
...my lungs didn't work like I wanted,
scuba tanks by mistake filled with water, rather than air.
My fingers turning purple.
twitching in my shoulders...
I was going unconscious.
epi-pen shot into thigh.
a mask filled with oxygen.
Antibiotics turned enemy.
If you have a sensitive loved one,
ask them if their epi-pen is current.
Mine expired, (from a mango allergy)
but it worked.