Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Journaling Excitement

Lots of layers.

Beautiful Face Stamp handmade my lori at elviestudio : Framed Girl.

The cold is brightened today by the most wonderful sunshine.
I woke up so early this morning that I've already done a lot of house cleaning, journaling, and creating in the PaperPumpkin room, and it's barely noon.
I am a morning person, but never counted on waking up way before dawn on a vacation day.
It's been really nice though!
Lots of time for more fun now! What will I do?

Wishing you a fun-filled, creative day!
~Kath

12 comments:

Mary said...

Kathy, beautiful pages...enjoy you time off.

Rebecca Anthony said...

Such wonderful energy in your post, enjoy your time off!! Your pages are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Ummm that's pretty early. I went to bed at 1:30 am!

Juls said...

wow!!! these pages are just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Christine Clemmensen said...

My favourite colours - these green and clear blue.
Love the type too.
Mornings are the best! So wonderful to get up before dawn.
:)

Unknown said...

I am really loving your journal pages Kathy! enjoy your time off...

Createology said...

As it is late afternoon you should be rested from your nap since you got up so early. Your journal pages are spectacular. I love your softly layered colors and hearts. Lori's face stamp is super fun. Happy resting...

Nancy said...

I am so glad you are having fun on your vacation....These are wonderful journal pages....love the stamp and the colors...

Hugs and blessings

Lance said...

3:33??
I'm just winding down for bed:)
So glad you are enjoying yourself with
these earthly colours and Framed Girl.
Keep having FuN:)

Jennifer Richardson said...

Gorgeous pages!
Getting up early on vacation days
feels like a buy one get one free
of the delicious time to do what
you love, doesn't it!
Happy free time!
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Your pages are wonderful!! The color is so spring like. And love the different uses of media.

Lesley Edmonds said...

Love all those layers Kath and the greens are so serene. I too am a morning person :)