Monday, February 21, 2011

No, It's NOT Spring Yet...

...and this is who and what greeted me this morning! I just had to show you.

I'll be playing inside today, thank you very much. See, spring only snuck in one day last week so I would know what I was missing. I woke up on my first vacation day today to learn that my husband, Michael, had already been out for 5 hours snowblowing driveways. Can you see his hat all covered in ice? Ugh. Give me hot coffee...and that hot shower. I'll wake up my way!

~K

5 comments:

Mary said...

Hope you are having fun playing inside today.
I guess I should not tell you I have all the doors wide open here... :)

Jennifer Richardson said...

Glad your sense of humor
isn't frozen over:)
Thanks for the grins,
Jen

beth said...

we got hit again, too....so much for those teaser spring like days....and that was only if i really used my imagination.....my hubby has looked like your hubby so much this winter....
i'll be glad to see his whole face again in a month or so and not hear the sounds of the snowblower :)

Lance said...

Wow!that's a ToN of snow,
Michael looks like a Ninja!
I'm smiling lots with this post:)

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi Lance!!! And, this isn't even a lot of snow...most melted last week when it was over a foot deep!