Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Journaling & Springtime in 2nd Grade







We made simple but creative
"Bunny Bags"
to later fill with Easter grass
and jelly beans,
and peeps!








Our math centers
are for lots and lots of spiraling
review of skills,
but they are engaging and fun.



I am now addicted to Tpt
(Teachers Pay Teachers)
online classroom resources.
These are by Amy Lemons.





Even if we still have snow,
we do have pussy willows!


I am on my spring break this week,
and am lovin' it!
I got to babysit my granddaughter,
Andi,
all afternoon!
I will show pictures...I promise!

Thanks for visiting,
~k

9 comments:

Introverted Art said...

these pages are so delightful Kathy... I hope your little bean is doing well.

Kamana said...

what a fun idea with the bunny bags.

look forward to seeing pics of adorable little andi.

enjoy your break!

Annette P.-L. said...

Your journal page is wonderful and full of happiness! The bunny bug are cute and pretty!

Unknown said...

Love your journal page as well as the bunny bags!

Enjoy your grand baby and the moments with her! xo

froebelsternchen said...

What a wonderful page Kathy! This bunny bags are so cute!
Happy Easter!
xxx
Susi

Beo said...

Your journal page looks like a really happy moment. I didn't read the text (that private I think..) but I could imagine you have been happy with the kids an the wonderful things you and them had done that day. I love your math material that's great!
Ciao Beo

Margik said...

Fantastic page Kathy! The bunny bags are so fun and very cute.

sirkkis said...

Beautiful journalin page. Love it. Happy Easter:-)

Createology said...

I love second grade and the children. Such a fun time of exploring and learning. Creative Bliss Dear...