Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In My Rainforest




Everything is so lush and green here from all of the pounding rains in June, and now the heat and high humidity in July. This weather has inspired these push pins.


I thought they'd be a fun organizer for workspaces
and a natural for dorm rooms!
(My favorite color is green, too...!)
You can find them here in my shop.
There are so many things I want to make and do. I have new supplies, new ideas, and I want to create new gift sets for the new school year. Aah! I will keep my fingers busy!

7 comments:

Rebecca Anthony said...

Very pretty!

Createology said...

Rain forest cool and I love the color combinations. Keeping your fingers creatively busy is a very good thing. Happy creating...

lori vliegen said...

you always create the cutest things!!! i LOVE these little push pins.......such a fun way to put the fab in fabulous!!!! hope you're feeling better today! xox, :))

Suziescards.etsy.com said...

Such a beautiful set!
Can't wait to see your next creations..
Take care!

beth said...

ohhhhh i love these....is the fabric vintage ?
so cool !

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Oh what a novel idea - I like it.

Anonymous said...

love these! very funky.