Saturday, July 3, 2010

Journal Love

Many of you might know that I can't resist acquiring wonderful new journals, especially those that I find on etsy...especially those that I find at elviestudio...
Look at this one! If it couldn't get any better than a perfectly crafted and designed book made by lori, the cover is an original piece of art by Martha Lever ! Oh wow.


As soon as I found it, I had to get it.

So, my wonderful pile of magnificent {lori} journals is growing...
and growing...
oops, and growing...


But I USE them and how could I possibly resist?

I am trying harder now to share, I promise.

I think.

7 comments:

Martha Lever said...

Oh this is great!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the bloggie link and just look at all your wonderful Lori journals. They are so fabulous aren't they!!!!???

lori vliegen said...

do you have any idea how absolutely wonderful you are?!!! you are the sweetest, dear little paper pumpkin! thank you SO much for such a fabulous post.....it brings joy to my heart to know that you love your journals.....and it brings an even bigger joy to have a friend like YOU!!! sending you a hug bigger than you could ever imagine!!! xox, :)))

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Ooooh! I got your hug! Thank YOU! ♥

Rebecca Anthony said...

I too love journals, this is gorgeous!

Lancerika said...

Lori and Martha's artwork are
pretty AwEsOme!
great journal collection to share
with us.
I'm your 1 111 visitor *dearest
firefly friend*
Wishing you all a
very HappY 4th of July!
Love :))

lisa said...

those are spectacular! and i envy your courage to actually use them...

lillalotta said...

Fabulous! I am a bit envious of course. I do so love journals. Especially ones like this!