Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another January Birthday Baby..


It's January 17th again!
The years do go faster & faster...
Here's me at 2 with my most favorite present.
I still remember this dolly, though I can not remember her name.
...this was how many years ago ????!!!!
Thank you for a wonderful, friend-filled year!
And thank you to my cousin for sending me this (antique) photo!
Happy birthday, Michelle Obama, Ben Franklin, Jim Carey, and...me. Boy, I have some good company here! :D
~ Kath xo♥

9 comments:

Lancerika said...

WOW!! deer ♥K♥,
you haven't changed a bit!
Great classic vintage photograph..
Wishing you the best Birthday ever!
Have lots of FuN today :)

studio pashnada said...

I have a similar photo of me at Christmas when I was a kid - but my doll had brown hair like me!!
Happy Birthday a day late

Cat said...

My gosh the doll was BIGGER than you!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day!

lori vliegen said...

hello birthday girl!!!! you are just as cute and sweet today as your were back then (but thankfully, you're taller than the doll now.....you ARE taller than the doll now, right?!! hee hee)! hope you had a fun day....sending you lots and lots of b'day hugs!!! xoxo, :))

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

♥Thank you! I had a wonderful birthday, and a three-day weekend!♥

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! Hope your day was filled with much joy!!

Suziescards.etsy.com said...

Although a little late..Happy Birthday Kathy!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
I think it's wonderful that you seem to have maintained the same wonderment you had when you were a little girl! Good for you!
Wishing you a fabulous year ahead!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Thank you!!! I love that word "wonderment"!

LeeLu Creations said...

Ooh, ooh!! Happy Birthday my fellow Capricorn. Not only do we share the same sign, but the same birthday as well!