Thursday, August 20, 2009

Journaling Inspiration



Whenever I feel I need help, I am truly blessed, because I then get my answer. While I don't know how that answer will come my way, I am open. When I needed inspiration, I discovered Roben-Marie's Blog "Every Life has a Story". I love it because she celebrates life and creativity, and inspires...so much.

I recently filled up a summertime journal and felt that I "should" date and begin another one. I didn't even know which new one to pick up because I didn't even know what I would do with it. That confusion doesn't seem so troubling now. I feel like choosing one of my empty journals (yes, I found so many journaling treasures on etsy!) and beginning....

I wish you creative inspiration to paint, write, draw, discover....And if you need a little help getting started today, maybe this will be a good beginning for you, too. I hope so. ~Kathy

No comments: