Monday, June 27, 2011

Okay...but just one quick peek!

I woke up this morning knowing that my head definitely felt better, finally.
I tried to rest (bores me) but did actually go out for a while
to get my Michelle her wedding shoes!!!
'Got her gorgeous wedding earrings, too!
I'm so excited...can you tell? 
So...here's your one two sneak peeks at the vineyard
where the wedding will be in August!
I snapped these photos last Wednesday evening
after we finalized the menu and other details.

 oooh♥


This is before any decorations, but isn't it all just so naturally beautiful?
In August, the orchards will be even fuller, too.
The endless rows vines and grapes
(and flowers)
will be amazing!

7 comments:

Createology said...

The wedding venue will be perfect. Vineyard, August, Love and Romance...what could be better? Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Jennifer Richardson said...

A vineyard!
What a perfect place
to begin a marriage:)
Perfect!
Sending up some requests
for a breezy sunshiny day:)
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fairy tail weddubg! Just imagine with all the decorations.

JessiVille said...

Oh wow! This will be so beautiful! Hope you are feeling better!
Jessi xox

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! What an absolutely amazingly beautiful place to get married! I am so excited for you {and Michelle too!} ♥ Yay!!!

Mary said...

oh Kathy it is going to be fabulous!!!

Lancerika said...

Dreamy setting...
hope fairies and fireflies
make it magical...