Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And Now the Finale

As promised, here are my social studies students'
Communities posters, all finished!

We did social studies at the end of each day
because it was just so relaxing...
coloring, drawing
to show what they'd learned...
after full mornings of lots of
reading and writing and pencils.



~aaah crayons, still kinda new...


I overheard one child telling another that I
"was going to be impressed"!
 
I am!

Thanks for looking. I hope you enjoyed second grade!
~Kath

3 comments:

Juls said...

more fantastic art work from your students!! Hugs Juls

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

Oh my gosh....LOVE these. There is nothing sweeter than a child's art & point of view. What a classroom of talented little artists you have! :)

Lancerika said...

How wonderfully sweet
and inspiring!
Ooohh...the smell of
new crayons and the possibilities...
great post!