Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cool Water

Just in case you too are feeling this early September HOT spell, I'm sending you cooling waters. Take a deep, slow breath, feel a soft breeze on your skin, and gaze at the beauty of nature for a moment:


These were taken near my house.

This one is my favorite:

I hope your busy week is winding down.

Labor Day Weekend is almost here. I know summer doesn't officially end until the 21st of this month, but once Labor Day is here and school starts, it's different. There's no excuse for extreme laziness anymore I guess...

I finished my journal, so I will show you my next one very soon! Hugs, Kath♥

8 comments:

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Beautiful cool photos, and you are right, all the photos are lovely but the last one is extra special.

Nancy said...

So refreshing...one can just feel fall in the air even though it is still hot...but you're right once school starts....that's a new beginning...Can't wait to see your journal....

Hugs

Kolleen said...

thank you for these beautiful, cool pictures!
i needed it on this 103 degree day today!!!

hugs and love
k

Jennifer Richardson said...

mmmmmm....thanks for the drink:)
-Jennifer

beth said...

do i need to put away my white pants yet ?

Gina Lee Kim said...

Happy Labor day to you too, sweet one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cool pics Kathy! We had a cool couple days of rain and then it got hot, so now it's all muggy and stuff. guh.

I'm looking forward to fall though, lovely days and cool nights.

Createology said...

Hi Kathy. I wish you a safe and very relaxing labor day weekend. Your photos are indeed very calming and cooling. Happy chillaxin...