Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Glorious Saturday Morning

It's cool out today!
It went from a hot 90 degrees the other day down to 65 degrees and downright chilly today.
I LOVE it!
The sky is bright blue with autumn puffy clouds and fall is pushing summer out of its way in a blaze of beauty.



My Morning Glories finally bloomed this week, though they were planted in June
and we waited all summer long.
Tenacity. Perseverance. Faith. Hope.

There's something about blue flowers that always entices me. {sigh}

Wishing you all a very glorious Saturday,
Kathy

7 comments:

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Beautiful morning glories, wonderful colour.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Lots of "finally!"s blooming here too.
I'm with you about blue flowers.
Skylike:)
-Jennifer

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Hi Kathy! I just wanted to swing by and tell you thank you for recent visits and kind words. It is so appreciated.

What beautiful pictures. Morning Glory is one of my favorite flowers especially this lovely shade of blue. We used to have them growing on a fence in back of a house we once lived in and they seemed so carefree and undemanding - growing and vining around without much care from us.

The heat moved back here - finally put the AC back on today after a comfortable week before. Heat makes us all come inside and live on top of one another and that is good and bad I guess.

All of your journal pages look fabulous. I have never been brave enough to start one as I have the attention span of a gnat. I am always in awe of them. Lovely, lovely!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
marsha

Anonymous said...

Very colourful. Thanks.
We have lots of beautiful flowers over here too, but not being a horticulturist I never know whether to admire them, eat them, or smoke them.

Have a nice day, Boonie

Anonymous said...

they are such happy flowers.

Christine Clemmensen said...

Yes, autumn is approaching quickly here also. Sad to say goodbye to Summer, but cool also, that we head for cosy indoor-time :)
Your flowers are gorgeous.

Kolleen said...

beautiful blues....love that they finally bloomed.
like all things do in their own time!

xxooxoxo
k