Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gratitude


Hi everyone! I'm ba-ack! Thank you SO MUCH for all of your absolutely amazing support once again. Prayers and your winged messages, lifted me right back up. I do appreciate your patience...and I think you gave me so much positive energy, that I could run...no, fly!
I really tried to slow down and breathe and pray these last few days, and yesterday I wrote a list of everything I was grateful for. And then, I was finally able to get a good night's rest.

I also phoned a few parents of students, and established good rapport with them so we can help thier children to overcome some issues and learn in a positive environment. This means so much to me. I couldn't have done it without HIM and without you.

This evening I will create in my PaperPumpkin Place.
Love and many hugs to you all.
I truly love you and I am grateful for you, from the bottom of my heart.
~Kathy xo

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your post....isn't the blog community such a wonderful place...I didn't realize that you were a teacher as well...
I also REALLY love your page...soothes me! And...right back at ya with love!!

Nancy said...

Oh you sweet girl...I am so glad you are feeling more encouraged....aren't blogging friends wonderful?

I love the colors of these two pages....great journal pages....

Createology said...

Teaching is all about caring for others...not only the children but the parents and caretakers. Blogging is also about caring for others and being interested in how they feel and what they do. So glad you are feeling better and are super-charged now. Happy teaching...

lori vliegen said...

we love you, too, sweet kathy!!! xoxox, :))
p.s. and i love your journal, too!!!

Jennifer Richardson said...

Hooray!
Gratitude is a potent tonic,
isn't it!
So thankful with
and for you!
-Jennifer

Lancerika said...

It will get better..
your pages are looking
more beautiful every day
and so are*you*

Suziescards.etsy.com said...

Although I haven't posted any comments lately, I've still been following your beautiful inspirational blog.
Have been very busy with my daughters wedding & then once that took place, got this nasty virus for the last few weeks.
I just wanted to say that although I've never stepped inside your classroom, you have allowed us to step into your life & the qualities you demonstrate exemplify everything a teacher should be.
I think that your students & their parents are blessed to have you as their teacher.

Mary said...

Kathy, yes I most certainly would! You are welcome anytime! :)

Zom said...

Beautiful pages.