Sunday, January 23, 2011

Some PaperPumpkin Play



Our shop underwent a bit of an update!


I'm really thrilled about PaperPumpkin's new shop banner. Michelle made it, come see here!




I did a little bit of this
and a little bit of that
and came up with a few new fabric goodies to brighten the shop up.
It was really fun!
I was so happy to be able to take photos with real sunshine
though our temperature outside is only slightly above zero degrees F.
Tonight it will go below zero,
but I'll be cuddled up by then...

* Ellie pup woke up this morning with a swollen face! Have any of you had a similar experience with your dog? After 2 doses of benadryl, she is much better, but we think it was a spider bite on her right cheek. (What are the spiders doing awake in this sub-zero weather, anyway?)

Enjoy the new week!

9 comments:

SaraLynnArt said...

Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen more beautiful and charming buttons!

Nancy said...

Love the new banner.... Your entire shop is so pretty.....looks like a candy store full of delicious goodies.....

Hugs

Lisa said...

Beautiful buttons!
My dog's face swelled up once. It was weird, she looked like a totally different dog. It was an allergic reaction to some vaccinations she had at the vet earlier that day. Benadryl helped. I suppose the spiders don't like the below zero temps so they come in and warm up and what's warmer than a furry dog or a dog bed? I hope your pooch is feeling better!

Chloe said...

ooo your new shop banner is Gorgeous! (woohoo Michelle!) the new buttons are so sweet too - i WILL need some of these one day! =D x

Gina Lee Kim said...

Oh these are so cute! Cute as a button :)
And I hope Ellie gets better, poor thing!

Lancerika said...

Everything looks great at your shop!
I agree with Nancy,wonderful,colorful
Goodies,just like candy:)
Love the baby deer and the adorable
Owls:
Love what Michelle did the banner!
Hope Ellie is recovering nicely
from her spider encounter!
LoVe
Erika

Jennifer Richardson said...

SO cute!!!
Love the little owls.
Your creative energy never ceases
to inspire and delight me:)
-Jennifer

Juls said...

oooooooooooh these are just fab!! Hugs Juls

beth said...

yikes....a spider bite ?
wow, now that's scary especially in the winter.....