Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sadness...


With the heavens so beautiful in the morning, yesterday,
how could this day have gone so...shockingly wrong...?

I am saddened at the Boston Tragedy and feel such despair
at those that can hurt others so deeply, like that. A child...innocent ones.

When I was just a little girl,
I would imagine God shaking His head in Fatherly sadness
as people hurt others and made
this
life
so
hard.

I must send love
and prayers
and hope
out into the universe.

We must.

But I am so sad...




~k

5 comments:

DancingMooney said...

It's truly a tragedy, and so hard to understand.

Beautiful picture Kathy. ♥

Jennifer Richardson said...

it's hard to imagine someone using
their intelligence and creativity for something so destructive.
i think it pleases and honors and comforts the God who cries over the pain in his creation
and soothes his heart
when we pour out love and kindness with our creativity, instead.
Maybe this ugliness will stir us to shine brighter into the dark.
love and hugs to you,
Jennifer

Createology said...

I am beyond comprehension of how humans treat other humans with such tragedy. Prayers for healing...

Unknown said...

It is so sad. My heart goes out to those family. I can't even watch the news because I start crying. I just don't get it.

K J D said...

It is so sad....

Karen x