Saturday, January 25, 2014

Silence :: Journaling


Sometimes all I need is Silence.


It frees up my mind
allowing me to open to the light.
When I am still,
I can turn off the world's chaos
and feel the sense of order
that is really in the universe, and the love.


{I've been into geometric shapes lately.}

>>>...>>>


And this is how I wanted to celebrate
my birthday last week:


Andi has already grown!

She is 2 weeks old
and is filling out her newborn sized sleepers!

Oh, I love her so much
that

my

heart

swells 

and tears well up in my eyes.

amazing...
my granddaughter.

~k 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful art! And speaking of art....your grand daughter is gorgeous! What a wonderful way to spend your birthday! Happy and Healthy one! xo

manomij said...

Both your art and grand baby are gorgeous! ManonX

Satia said...

I love everything about this post. Happy birthday. Happy baby. And beautiful words/image/everything.

Thank you.

froebelsternchen said...

She is amazing - and her grandma's page is AWESOME!

happy baby birthday ----

xxx
Susi

Kelly Kilmer said...

Happy birthday, Kathy!!!!

What a sweetheart. XO!