Friday, April 15, 2011

I Love a Good Story

Who do you have in your life that can tell a great story,
and have listeners wrapped around their every word?

I love a good storyteller.

My favorite part of my work day is when I can read stories to children.
No matter the tale, I immerse myself in the way I read it, tell it, express it.
I love to look out at the childrens' faces and see the wide eyes.
I love to hear them ooh and ah and giggle.

I would like to be the listener right now though. {sigh}

~Happy Friday everyone!  Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

MB Shaw said...

Love the journal page - funny but I used that exact image in one of my pages recently. Like minds and all that stuff :)

Jennifer Richardson said...

i loooove stories...reading
and hearing them read.
all of life is stories to me;
am learning to listen better
so that i don't miss the good stuff:)
I love that you read to kids
....heroic, that:)
-Jennifer

beth said...

my sister's father-in-law is a great story teller....at 75 he can quiet a room just by saying, "did i tell you......"

Unknown said...

Cool photo!