"Why do you blog?"
"What do you write about?"
"Do you write about everything, personal stuff?"
"Do you only write the good, happy things, or do you write the bad and the sad, too?"
"If you leave life things out, are you being honest?"
My personal response is that we need to be true to OURSELVES. I am being honest and true to myself and to you if I make my choice to focus on the positive in my life, share my joys, my interests, my creations, my wishes and hopes and experiences.
Sure, every now and then I post about something difficult for me or even sad, but that's because I may need some support from my friends. Who doesn't?! (And, thank you, by the way!)
The best things about Blogging, are:
• that it taught me so much. I actually learned to be more positive!
• I have a different focus in life now. I see details more clearly, and colors in my world.
• I have made wonderful new friends! Thank you♥
• I even learned a lot about this scary technological world, and made it friendly...to me.
• I took my 40-year love of writing-journaling, and combined it with my need to make art and slobber on paint and use my obsessive collection of pretty papers and textures....ah!..when I discovered other journal-keepers and art journaling! yay
Be yourself. Enjoy what you do! Happy Blogging!