Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Thoughts...


I love how the colors in a hydrangea randomly change all summer long.

Sometimes I just need to slather paint and play with stencils and layers with no ending in mind.


And here is a fun little sign in front of a fun looking neighborhood shop...but every single time I stop, it is closed. New, but always closed, even when I show up when the sign says it will be open... I think it will close down before I ever go in. Hmmm.




Wishing you a peaceful day.
~Kathy♥

3 comments:

Marilyn & Jeff said...

I love your painting reflecting the colours and shapes of the hydrangea.
How frustrating about the shop, strange, and it looks do intriguing too.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Smiles and love and appreciation
to you today, Kathy:)
-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll have to book to enter the shop. Perhaps that's what the sign means but it's just badly expressed....
I love the hydrangea because it's named after my favourite cowboy - the Lone Rangea. Well, I have to go tonto because I've left my injun running.

Have a nice day, Boonie