Thursday, October 28, 2010

100 Thank You's


...for joining me on my journey. I appreciate your every visit and comment so much. I am celebrating you today. Thank you, 100 Followers! I am so blessed to have you friends in this great big world. We have beautiful differences and yet are so much the same in so many ways. You've made my world a better, more interesting, fascinating, creative place. You are a net of support and acceptance. I hope I can give you that as well, always. Thank you. Thank you!
~Kath

6 comments:

Erin Butson said...

Congratulations, Kathy! Happy 100. I love hearing about your life, your work, your growth, your journaling. You feel like a friend. I know if we were closer we would sip coffee + share life. It is still fun to share life through our blogs. Your photos are really gorgeous + inspiring. Makes me want to live somewhere with trees!

lori vliegen said...

100 big hugs to you, sweet kathy, for sharing your inspirations and beautiful artworks with us!!! i'm SO glad our cyber-paths have crossed!!! hope you have a fabulous weekend (i want to see photos of you dressed as a ladybug!!! heehee)! xoxo, :))

Createology said...

You have enriched our lives in over 100 ways my dear. Thank you!
Happy Halloweekend and be certain to treat yourself...

lisa said...

hooray! i'm so glad to be here.
xo, lisa

Jennifer Richardson said...

Congrats and smooches, Kathy!
You're well worth following:)
-Jennifer

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!