Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pictures



Sometimes I think I take too many pictures. I get teased about it, too.

But, after the fact, I am always so happy that I caught that shot, captured that one special one, or even that I can go back and relive a special day or time.


I am still thinking about Michelle in her wedding gown this week.
I am so glad I took my camera and snapped 30 (yes, I know) shots of her in it!
I 'll enjoy the dress and the beauty of her in it all year, til the wedding!


And hey, when I've lost my mind and memory completely...no problem!
I'll always have my photo folders, albums and journals...my moments.
Much easier to share...!

5 comments:

Steph said...

so true about journalling...and it's always a safe ground..Love your layers in this page.

Jennifer Richardson said...

It's so much easier to SEE
when you've got
your camera in your hands!
I'm right there with you:)
(and get the rolled eyes, too)
-Jennifer

Liana Yarckin said...

one can never have too many photos. and who knows, maybe you will make an interesting collage with the 30 photos of her in her dress. i like the layering in this image and the music notes.

Unknown said...

A few years ago I went wild taking photos of my nieces and nephew - never posed but always doing ordinary day to day things. Now they are 5 and 8 and we look back on those moments with such joy because it's only in hindsight that we see how quickly time is passing.

Lancerika said...

Beautiful page,deer
pumpkin!
cannot imagine
how you felt looking
at Mia dressed up as
a bride!wonderful you took
many pictures of her!!
it is going to be a
magical time!
Enjoy this happiness!