Saturday, October 16, 2010

Feeling This and Remembering That...



I think I really like this vintage-y pink gray page. It so reminds me of my Grama K and the time spent in her pink kitchen so many years ago...in another lifetime. She made every craft and quilt and silver jewelry and afgan and woodworking project imaginable.



And here's a new journal background collage beginning:


My thoughts are wandering lately. At work I feel extremely focused right now, but when I am home, my mind searches and travels...And that's not necessarily a bad thing. It just IS.


Happy Sweetest Day everyone!
May you each discover two boxes of sweets (including orange-chocolate sponge candy)
by your computer this morning! xo

4 comments:

Createology said...

Love your journal pages. One of my favorite color combinations has always been pink and grey. Happy weekend to you my dear...

Jennifer Richardson said...

Presents!
How can any day be ordinary
when there is a gift to unwrap!
Hope it was as sweet as it looks:)
-Jennifer

Marilyn & Jeff said...

Wow sweets by your computer, wonderful! Wandering thoughts can be beautiful.

Lancerika said...

Love your vintage-y pink gray page
and the memories of your Grama K
so sweet:)
wish I had a pink kitchen...